Bailey's Daily!

This is Bailey's Daily Blog site to complain, compose, give utterance to, or just plain wax poetic. I am, if I may say, an adorable, sweet, TALENTED, 4 1/2 year old Beagle (that's 32 in people years who was rescued from Zell Miller's and Saxby Chambliss' South Georgia!). I love the Red Sox, my mom, gramdma's cooking, ice cream and playing in the dog park! I am learning how to email and blog with no opposable thumbs! IT'S BLOG-GONE FUN! WOOF!:)

Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Wedding #2 In the Books.....

Shawn Trogdon and Lauren Simmons were married July 30th in Greensboro, North Carolina. OK, OK, I wasn't the official beagle for the wedding, but I was there in spirit:). What a crazy summer of weddings, dinners, receptions, fittings, shopping, trips, and now, it is all over!

I feel sorry for my Auntie Sharon. Now she only has Uncle Scotty, but he says he's going to do the whole SHABANG wedding, so if any of you women are out there and want the whole big wedding and are 24, there's someone looking for you. Just respond to this blog and send me your picture..i will screen them out for him:)..or, you can just go down to Natty Greene's any Friday or Saturday night and ask for Scotty...

Anyway....Shawn and Lauren's wedding was great. The "Grease" theme was fun and then they went to St. Lucia..WOOF!!!! Now, they need to get Skeeter trained:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?