Bailey's Daily!

This is Bailey's Daily Blog site to complain, compose, give utterance to, or just plain wax poetic. I am, if I may say, an adorable, sweet, TALENTED, 4 1/2 year old Beagle (that's 32 in people years who was rescued from Zell Miller's and Saxby Chambliss' South Georgia!). I love the Red Sox, my mom, gramdma's cooking, ice cream and playing in the dog park! I am learning how to email and blog with no opposable thumbs! IT'S BLOG-GONE FUN! WOOF!:)

Friday, August 19, 2005

 

That's MRS. BUSH, Thank you!.

Ok, Ok, I have been silent long enough, but now that you have brought out the passing of the notes and dragged the first Lady into it, it has gone too far!

Ms. Sheehan and Fan Club, when you write notes and/or address the President and First Lady, YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THEM AS PRESIDENT BUSH AND MRS. BUSH!!!

Since when did you become friends and on a first-name basis with Laura Bush that you and all your anti-war femimoms have the gall and disrespect to address letters to the First Lady as "Laura"???

Give me a break. I know you don't respect this country, what is stands for, and most of all, the moemory of your son, because if you did, you wouldn't be desecrating it this way, but for the love of God, at least show some respect for the OFFICE of the Presidency and First Lady even if you don't like them - address those letters as President Bush and Mrs. Bush or else......I will just have to come down there to Crawford and use them for all they are really good for....

Puppy Training Pads and Diapers for Dogs! WOOF!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?